Hello my lovelies! I am 2017’s Miss Teenage Northern Saskatchewan and I will be hitting the big stages along with many other beautiful ladies during the National Pageant in Toronto this summer! I am so excited to meet many new faces & my soon to be pageant sisters. <3 I am incredibly grateful for being able to have this opportunity to venture out and try new things!
I was born and raised in Northern Saskatchewan and my hobbies include working out, volunteering, socializing with friends and focusing on my studies as I am still in grade 1o.
I also enjoy traveling. Fun fact: out of all 10 provinces in Canada, I’ve visited 6 including Quebec, Prince Edward Island, British Columbia, and Ontario! As I mentioned before, I am in grade 10. I try to work my hardest to act as a role model for my 5 younger siblings as well as my peers. Standing at an 84.5% average, I was nominated for the Lieutenant Governor award for the school year of 2016-2017.
I am extremely fortunate to have gotten to be able to stand up and represent my community & my acquaintances. Thanks for reading, and I’ll update soon!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.